Apply and receive instant decisions by using our link to Elan Financial Services
View a listing of Elan Credit Cards available Access you Elan Credit Card Account
Choose one of Security State Bank’s personal loan products at any of our three offices and enjoy the personal service you deserve. We offer a fast, simple application process with competitive loan rates and terms to fit your needs.
- Automobile (New and Used)
- Recreational Loans (Boats, Campers, 4 Wheelers, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles and many more)
- Vacation (Take that trip you have been dreaming about)
- Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Custom Products
- Student Loans
To apply for your personal loan, please call or visit one of our loan officers.
Security State Bank is ready to meet your mortgage lending needs. Whether a new home is in your future, or refinancing your existing mortgage is your goal, we have the following competitively priced mortgage products available:
- Low Interest Long Term Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Conventional Financing (Variety of Terms Available)
- Home Equity (Available for home improvement projects, debt consolidation, vacations or any number of other purposes.)
- Construction (To build your dream home or vacation getaway.)
- Vacant Land (Investment property, hunting land or future home site)
- Lake Homes (Our specialty – construction, purchase or refinance)
Security State Bank also offers credit life and disability insurance with our loan products for just pennies a day. Ask us how this can benefit you.
Credit Insurance products available through Security State Bank are:
- Not deposits or other obligations of or guaranteed by the bank or bank affiliates.
- Not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States.
- Involve risk, including the possible loss of value
Printable Loan Applications
Please print out the application, complete the application and return by mail or in person.
Real Estate Loan Application Consumer Loan Application Financial Statement
What to expect after you have decided to get a loan from us
Depending on the type of loan you request, we may require the following items:
Personal and consumer mortgage applications
- Copy of most recent W-2’s and/or the last two years of federal income taxes
- Information pertaining to the collateral securing the loan (description, serial or model numbers, etc.)
- Copy of your most recent Real Estate Tax Bill or Appraisal (mortgage loans)